Join Celtic Academy today!
HOW CAN I REGISTER FOR A FREE TRIAL CLASS/ENROL IN CLASSES?
For brand new students, take a moment to read through all the information in regards to our classes & fees.
If you unsure of which class would be most suitable please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
Create your account via our Parent/Student Portal. This portal will allow families to complete the following:
Register for classes in 2019
Pay invoices via Credit Cards and/or Paypal
View statements and payment history
View our online calendar
Receive messages from Celtic Academy
Send messages to Celtic Academy
View and download documents and music files uploaded by Celtic Academy
Access an online store to purchase items sold by Celtic Academy
Update personal details at anytime
Follow the steps below to create your account
1. All families will need to create an account via the link below, CREATE ACCOUNT.
2. Simply follow the instructions to create an account and select ‘Add a student’ or ‘I take classes’.
3. When you select ‘add a student’ or ‘I take classes’ you will be asked to select a location – Victoria Park or Karragullen. If your dancer attends both locations, please select Victoria Park.
4. Complete the details for the student registering in classes. If you have more than one student in your family, please add another student.
5. You will be redirected to your home page of your portal. From this point select 'Register for Classes'.
6. Select the classes for each student, and click 'submit'.
7. You will receive confirmation via email.
8. To revisit your portal, click on the PARENT PORTAL on the top left hand corner of our website, or simply make a bookmark
Click here to register: